My fashion and beauty brand - Nioar


I know you are probably thinking, so what and why should I give a damn about your starting a fashion and beauty brand. It's not that hard to do. But have you been able to take it somewhere?

I guess a straight answer would be - no. And yes, why should you give a damn about it.

Let me tell you something about myself first. All my life I had great dreams for myself, most of them were too far to reach and too obscure to be real. I spent a decade of my life studying and ended up working labour jobs. Heck, I even tried working as a security for a year. I did all of this so that I can free up time to work on my dreams. I never did end up spending that much time on any of my dreams. I started them, worked a little and then they all stalled for one reason or another.

A month after I started Nioar Beauty I was pumped and excited to get the brand rolling. I was over the moon when I got my first sale. It looked as if things were working out and Nioar was on the right track. After a few weeks I got busy with family life and small jobs and didn't end up spending time on Nioar. As a result the brand stalled, sales stopped and my interest waned. Then I went on to work on another project. So one project after another, I kept starting but not going all the way.

I have not been able to focus more than 1 hour per week on any project. I blamed my self for being lazy but I have realised one very important lesson from all my failed projects - keep the momentum or you will stop.

Once you start to run you have to keep pushing harder till you have gained enough speed that mundane things would not stop you. At that point you can let the momentum of your body push you ahead and bring you success.

So,, go luck and best wishes to anyone and everyone trying new things and failing. Do not lose hope or momemtum.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment